Sony Ericssson Funny SmS-I


When i open my eyes every morning i pray to God that everyone should have a friend like you.... Why should only i suffer!!!

One day Santas Girlfriend asks him, Darling, om our Engagement will you give me a RING?Santa:Ya sure, Give me ur Telephone No.


When I was born Devil said...Oh Shit!!! Another GOD!!!..& When u were born devil said ...Oh Shit!!!!Competition...!!! ....


Fill in the blank...Im ur .....friend- a)-Cute b)-Sweet c)-Loving d)-Boy/Girl e)-Best of all Reply is a must...


Fill in the blank...Im ur .....friend- a)-Cute b)-Sweet c)-Loving d)-Boy/Girl e)-Best of all Reply is a must...


Who said english is easy???Fill in the blank with YES or No... 1.-----I dont have brain... 2.-----I dont have sence... 3.-----I am stupid....


If ur world is spining Round & Round..& Round....Ur heart is beating fast ,do u think its LOVE? na Munna na its called high B/P...


I'm a killer, i kill people for money, but you are my friend I KILL YOU FOR FREE !!


The rain makes all things beautiful. The grass & flowers 2. If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn�t it rain on you?


i want u 2 know dat our friendship means alot 2 me.U cry i cry.U lauf i lauf.U jump out of da window... I look down & den... i lauf again


An independant study has proven dat those who have a bad sex life & who are crap in bed are readin dis message in their right hand!

No comments: