Sony Ericsson Love SmS

~~~ DONT CRY IN LOVE BCZ 4 WHOM UR CRYING DOES NOT DESERVE UR TEARS & THE PERSON WHO DESERVE IT, WILL NEVER LET U CRY ~~~

Like The Tree Needs The Earth Like The Nights Needa The Moon Like The Star Needs The Sky Like The Guitar Needs The Tune My World Needs You

Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need U. Years may fly, tears may dry, but my Love for U will never die

To live this life I need a heartbeat, to have a heartbeat I need a heart, to have a heart I need happiness and to have happiness I need you!

Luv many things, for therein lies the true strength, & whosoever luvs much performs much, & can accomplish much, & what is done in luv is done well

There are Three Things in life That are very valuable Friends, Family and Self Confidence So First of all Love that Three Things.

Tears can sometimes be more special than smiles..... For smiles can be given to any one but tears are only shed for people we love

If you fall in river there is a boat .. if you fall in well there is rope .. but if you fall in love there is no hope

True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist, Nor can it be hidden where it truly does.

What good is beauty without brains, looks without charm, money without happiness, a smile without feelings, a life without you????

** Life Is For Living, I Live For You Songs Are For Singing, I Sing For You.. Love Is For Carrying, I Care For You.. Angels Are For Keeping, Can I Keep You....?**

I can appreciate coffee without cream, pay without overtime, nights without lights, meals without rice, burger without cheese, but never a day without greeting you. Gud Morning!

Lastnite i was thinking of u..1 tear rolled out 4rm my eyez..i asked, why u r out?tear said,there is some1 so special in ur eyez now there is no place 4 me.

Someone told me that my life will be beautiful,and now i kno that he was tru becoz U R BEAUTIFUL

one day he asked me how much u loves me...so i said stars are infinte

Our love is like a rainbow That�s created by the rain. It�s big and bright And always glows and never seems to drain

WHEN GOD WAS DEVIDING HIS ALL BLESINGS...I REQUESTED FOR UR LOVE FROM MY GOD....

o eagle u can bite my whole body...u can taste my body from any place...but i request 2 you dont bite my eyes..bcoz my eyes has hope 2 meet my love....

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with.

Our true identity is to love without fear and insecurity. Our higher potential finds us when we set our course in that direction. The power of love and compassion transforms insecurity.

The lovely love Theorem - To Love some 1 is madness,2b loved by someone is a Gift,loving some1 who loves u is a duty,but being loved by some1 whom u luv is LIFE.

hearts change,i know they do... but this heart will always belong to u...hearts hurt, i know they do... but this heart hurts more without you.....

As you continue to send out love, the energy returns to you in a regenerating spiral... As love accumulates, it keeps your system in balance and harmony. Love is the tool, and more love is the end...

No comments: