Sony Ericsson Friendship SmS-II

To forget you is hard to do and to forget me is up to you. Forget me not, forget me never. Forget this text, but not the sender.

Never say gud bye 2 sum1 who luv u.. Never say thanx who really need u.. Never blame a person who really trust u.. Never 4get a person who think u as LIFE..

You cannot buy friendship, you can earn it. If someone comes for help, be a true friend !

For me U r as... Chees 4 pizza.. passport 4 visa... butter 4 bread.. ice 4 freezer.. cream 4 cake... water 4 lake.. leaf 4 tree.. a FRIEND like u is 4 ever 4 me..!!

If i get ur Smile, I dont need Flowers,If i get ur Voice, I dont need Music, If u speack to me, I dont need anybody else,U just b my Friend, I dont need the world!

keep the lamp of friendship burning with oil of love, bcoz sun rise in east and sets in west but friendship rises in HEART and sets after DEATH!

Few realation in Earth Never Die. Want to know What is it ? Read again.. (F) Few (R) Realation (I) In (E) Earth (N) Never (D) Die

Have a "HEART" that never breaks, Have a"SMILE" that never fades, HAve a touch that never Hurt$, Have a "FRIENDSHIP" that naver ends , Like Ours!

True friendship never fades with Time:), become more tasteful like old Wine:)), only a friend can understand words and convert the rolling tears into a Smile!

FRIENDSHIP IZ VAST LIKE UNIVERSE, IT IZ DEEP LIKE SEA, IT IZ HIGH LIKE SKY, IT IZ STRONG LIKE ROKE, IT IZ KIND LIKE MOTHER, AND IT IZ SWEET LIKE U:)

MY friendship is just like a rubber band, It is too flexible, Stretch it as much as u can, but if u leave it,it 'll hurt u a lot, really a lot!

Freindship happens inside the heart, Slient.. Unwritten.. Unnbreakable by distance..Unchangeable by time.. Once a Friend, always a Freind.!

No comments: