Sony Ericsson Funny SmS-III

Gud Morning... Kindly observe SILENCE for two minutes in the memory of those poor mosquitoes who died last night aftrer sucking ur blood. Thanks.


You can fool all of the people all of the time if the advertising is right and the budget is big enough


hey i saw u in TV... how smart u r ... how sweet u r ... how lovely u r ... but i dont know y u r comilg only in animal planet chanel...


LOng Time Ago.... Only idiots used.... to read my SMS And Today, The history continues...


When words are not enough.... To express your feelings.... Dont think you're in LOVE.... You just need to join... ENGLISH SPEAKING COURSE


my nights r becoming sleepless, my dreams r becoming hopeless, i asked GOD is it love.....? GOD said, no..... . . . . . exams r near!


I m in the hospital. After five minutes, i shall be shifted to operation theater. Doctor say i shall die if i stop recieving ur SmSs. Now my life is in ur hands. Please save my life.


Dream makes everything possible, Hope makes everything work, Luv makes everything beautiful, Smile makes all the above... So always Brush ur Teeth


I have started luving 'U'... I know it sounds rediculous but I can't control my feelings 4 'U'. Some time later I'll start luving more ALPHABETS...! ;)


My girl and me, we are so perfect, she loves me, and I love myself too...


A chicken sandwidch walked into the bar, ordered some food and beer. The bartender says: "Sorry, we don't serve food here".

No comments: